Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thursday's Home Show

This past week I participated in a home show that helped benefit one of the local high schools and their after prom party. We had 7 different vendors in my neighbors home and shame on me for not taking my camera! The evening went really well overall and I was grateful for so many custom orders. I created a custom plate that has the local high school on it and I can put the various sports and clubs that the students participated in.

I was able to meet with my bank this week and set up a business account and they were generous enough to let me set up a small display on one of their tables by the door. I have a sign and some business cards by the display so people can either call me direct or see one of the stores that the plates are in. This week I am hoping to contact some of our local hotels and of course additional stores to get the plates in to. I have three different stores that I will deliver to this week with inventory stacked up on our kitchen table. Hooray ... this is fun!

No comments: