Sunday, March 29, 2009

News Events

This coming Friday April 3rd, I will be at D'vine Wines on Jubal Early from 5 to 7 pm during their Friday evening wine tasting. Mike & Marie (the owners) are promoting me as "The Featured or Local Artist". While I already have plates and platters in their store, I will also be taking new products in for the evening to have for sale. So, for all those who enjoy a great glass of wine .... stop on by and say hello!

This Saturday, April 4th, I will have the entire collection of plates available at Sharon Wright's home at 922 Armistead Street - right next to my house. We are having a Spring Fling Shopping Day from 10 - 3 pm. Stop on by and see over 17 artists which will have everything from jewelry, cards, breads, chocolates, gift baskets, purses, plates, cosmetics, gourmet foods, etc.

Hope to see you at one of these events.

1 comment:

Perley Family said...

GO Stephanie! You are so creative and crafty. These plates are adorable. Way to go!