Very very cool, Stephanie. You are such a motivated and organized woman. Way to go. I'm not a photographer or anything but I've picked up on a few tricks here and there...if you want good pictures of your plates take them with plenty of daylight (no flash) and make your own little backdrop with a white cloth or something so the background isn't distracting. You don't need a fancy camera to get good shots.
Almost all designs can be done in any size. Over 30 designs available currently. Give us a call if you would like to know more or see additional photo's. 703.928.1183
2 comments:
Wow, Stephanie! Your plates are gorgeous. I'm glad to see pictures of your work!
Very very cool, Stephanie. You are such a motivated and organized woman. Way to go.
I'm not a photographer or anything but I've picked up on a few tricks here and there...if you want good pictures of your plates take them with plenty of daylight (no flash) and make your own little backdrop with a white cloth or something so the background isn't distracting. You don't need a fancy camera to get good shots.
Post a Comment