Thursday, March 26, 2009

Locations Update

This week I had to figure out a labeling system for the plates that included washing instructions. This picture is a little blurry but you get the idea. There is room for the price on the left and I have made them with all different color backgrounds. Essentially whatever I had on hand!

A few more places to find the plates:
D'vine Wines, Jubal Early Drive, Winchester
Simply Charming, Old Town Mall, Winchester

Tomorrow I meet with The George Washington Hotel to see if I have them buy them for their guests at least during the Apple Blossom Festival - perhaps even longer. I am also working on additional hotels and local bed and breakfast hotels.

Creating, selling, producing, labeling, packaging, invoicing, accounting .... these are all things that I have been able to do in my past and thankful for experience to help get our little business up and rolling.

If you want to know more information, please email us stephanie.bridges@comcast.net for now.

No comments: