These past three weeks have been very exciting for Plate It Up! I have been diligently getting out in to our community to show the 30 different samples that I have created. The challenge is to keep production up with sales! As of today, the plates are in the following stores:
- Shenandoah Treasures, Main Street - Stephen City
- Kimberlys - Winchester
- Winchester Medical Center Gift Store, Rt. 50 - Winchester
- Homespun, Cedar Creek Grade - Winchester
- Apple Blossom Festival Store, Valley Ave - Winchester
- Kids Company & More, Valley Ave - Winchester
Other locations promoting the plates with a sample plate and sign telling buyers where to find the plates:
- Grand Furniture, Jubal Early Drive - Winchester
- Jubal Early Cleaners, Jubal Early Drive - Winchester
- Wachovia Bank, Valley Ave - Winchester
Tomorrow I hope to get confirmation on at least one additional store and possibly a second! Very exciting and rewarding!
No comments:
Post a Comment