Friday, March 5, 2010

Ready, Set, Go! Welcome Spring 2010

After quite a hectic year of having my husband relocate to Afghanistan for work and my son and I moving out west to live with family I am finally back to creating gorgeous plates! I enjoy creating and making these plates and I am happy to make custom plates for weddings, high school or college graduations, engagement parties, etc. I'm posting some of the new plates below as well as some of the classics! I have well over 30 designs available and new materials coming in weekly. Email me at stephanie.bridges100@gmail.com for more information!

Last week I returned from working back in Winchester, VA in creating two large orders for the upcoming Apple Blossom Festival in Winchester. You can find NEW designs at Simply Charming and the traditional beautiful plates of both apples and cherry's in the Apple Blossom Souvenir store. Both stores will also be featuring small square glass votive with different decor on them along with a candle. Prices remain the same as last year so check them out early while you can! The Apple Blossom Store will be at the same location as last year on Valley Ave.

Peonies - Available in any size
Chinese Astrology - Available in 8"

Bird Houses - NEW - Limited Availability - 8" & 10"
NEW - Gold Plum - Available in any size
Sweet Cherries - 8" Availability
Poppies - 8" Availability

Blue Toile - Available in any Size

World Map - East - Available any size - 10" is best

Pearlized Plum - NEW - Available in any size


Black & White Flowers - Available in Any Size

Roosters - Available in 8" or 10"


Spring Cherry - Available in any Size


Black & White Musical - Limited Quantity - Available any Size

Multiple Fruit - Available in Any Size


Turquoise Pink Carnation - 8" Availability

Purple Hydrangea - Available in Any Size

Silver Plum - NEW - Available in Any Size

Chloe - NEW - Available in Any Size


Retro Paisley - NEW - Available in 8"


French Country - Available in 13"

Apple Blossom with Pink Background - Available in Any Size

Orchids - Available in 8"

Red Tulips - Available in 8"

Maple Leaves - Available in Any Size

No comments: